Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Why do haters worry about people they do t even know and try to make anything they say be of reference bout the person?

but it false and innacurate for the person they assume for and true about the assumer and maybe other people but they want to label lie assume and projectfor the person isn't the case for and monitor you like their life depend on it think they know you better than you but they have no facts and they beleive that they do, it's really about themselves and wat they do and assume everyone does and wat they do.

then don't answer. 

you were adopted

At that point, wouldn't it be better to ignore all of that? Sounds like that would invoke one hell of a headache trying to wrap one's head around that.

Kinda of a Rant, there  ?

I decipher; why an ad hominem argument rather than address the point?

IDK,  anonymity breeds ignominity.

Ok. there is something in what you say. 

Okay dear, you're too far out in left field for me. Since I don't know who you're fussing about, I can't give you any kind of intelligent input about that.