Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 3 weeks ago

Baby girl name Krissmiss Dae?

My daughter is due the day of christmas, I am liking this creative name and the holiday spirit . thoughts?

Favorite Answer

I love it. It's different and she will be unique among the Emmas and Sophias of life. And do not care with what people say here in Yahoo answers, they just like pretentious names like Adelaide Rose and Charlotte Eloise.

May I suggest Krissmiss Daegh? The "gh" in the end of Dae makes it even more charming, at least imo.

First thing that came to mind was Swissmiss hot chocolate.  Dae is pretty.  How about Holly, Noelle, Ivy?

• e9601:

That is beyond horrible. Holly, Noel?

• GB

There will be lots of other trolls with the same name.  If you want a name that stands out, here are some.      Carol, Holly,  Mary,  Josephine,

My last name is Christmas and that’s bad enough . You can be in the Holiday spirit without being idiotic. 

Holly or Noelle for a girl or

Nolan Is good enough 

• Moya

Please use Holly  please

It’s quite terrible, there are far nicer Christmasy names out there that are actually suitable for a human being.

Noelle

Eve

Faith 

Noelle would be better, but Krissmiss Dae is perfect for your troll baby.

It's a silly name .....

• Mark

One can't specifically judge a birth to one day.

• *****

As someone who has an unusual name I'm constantly having to pronounce and spell for others, please don't. Not only would your child have to put up with that, but it's super gimmicky and will invite persistent ridicule from her peers as a child.