we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we all are saved.  Muslims do not believe this.  T or F?

• Barney

Speak for yourself, now everone else.  Salvation is AVAILABLE to everyone but not everyone will avail themselves of this loving provision.

(Matthew 7:13, 14) “Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.This is what TRUE Christians believe.

• Mintee

no.. muslims dont believe this... however muslims do believe in Jesus 100% as a great prophet of God, but not that he died on the cross for all mankinds sins.. .no one is responsible for your sins but you yourself.. no one can absorb your sins... if this is so, then anyone can go booze it up and fornicate about on a Saturday night, then show up for Church the next day (Sunday) and be expected to be saved cause he believes.. see how rediculous that is... He is responsible for his actions and nothing will save him until he stops.....

In the theology of Islam, Jesus would be recognized as a prophet but would not be recognized as a source of grace or salvation.

"We" are not all "saved."  No one is given salvation without repenting of their sins.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Kin

True. I don't believe that the Prophet-messiah, peace and blessings be upon him, is the Creator of all because he is not God and only a mortal human being like everyone else, a bringer of good news, a warner, a messenger of God sent by God and who brought the truthful message.  So, I do not believe in that and believe that the Prophet-messiah Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, is the son of Mary, a pure blessed baby of Mary and a mortal human being created by God as a sign to mankind and created him much like the Prophet Adam, peace and blessings be upon him; and gave him the soul just like the Prophet Adam, peace and blessings be upon him, was gifted the soul..the soul from his Lord even though many people are oblivious to this sign and ignoring it. 

I do believe that the Prophet-messiah Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, is the true messiah that will come back one day from the heavens at a time when the earth is engulfed by chaos. 

I do believe that the Prophet-messiah Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, is very much alive in the heavens and far from all the slandering people slander about him and is pure or not tainted with the lies people are spreading about him and who abuse those malicious lies. 

I also do believe the Prophet-messiah Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, is a great Prophet of God and Allah bestowed upon His Prophet peace from the time he was born till the time he will be resurrected on Day of Resurrection till he will enter the paradises and will be near his Lord and near his follow Prophets in prophethood. 

My Lord is the One who created the Prophet-messiah Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him. My Lord is Ar-Rahman, the Most Compassionate, although many other people do not acknowledge that Ar-Rahman is the Lord of mankind and are oblivious to His signs. Allah guides whomever He pleases for He is Al-Hakim, the Most Wise, and is well aware of your beliefs. That is between you and Allah.  The savior of judgement day is Allah and who has a say in everything. 

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet. Prophets don't and can't save anyone.

Eye roll

Muslims don't believe in salvation through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.  They believe Jesus was just a prophet.

• Wundt

Replace "Jesus" with "Mohammed" and they pretty much believe the same thing.  Christianity and Islam are the same religion, just a different guy claiming to be God's messenger.

Reported as rant.  True/False questions are violations.

• Mack

I don't believe that and I'm not Muslim....