how do I eject a cd from my dell desktop model 3SHUS 18?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Look on the front of the player, you will see a tiny hole, unfold a paper clip, and stick the end into the hole to eject the CD

• Dick
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The tiny hold and a large paper clip is the fix.  The release is about 1" inside the tiny hole.  This will release the CD drive tray.  It only releases it and not all drives pop the tray out really good.  Sometimes you have to use a sharp instrument to open it further.  Grab it simply pull it open.

• Dave
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

How about you push the eject button?

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

go to my computer or this PC, the CD drive will be listed.  Right click on the CD drive and select eject

• 4 weeks ago

Hold down the V button on the keyboard. This will activate the voice command. Then say "Dell Eject CD" Now this particular model was ahead of it's time with the voice commands so it doesn't work as good as a lot of newer devices do. So you may have to repeat yourself 2 or 3 times for it to work. Also the microphone is built into the tower so you might have to say it kind of loud or kneel down and say it into the front of the tower for it to register your voice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

in every player there is a little hole. You have to insert there small pin and to push it to eject disc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.