Ro
Lv 7
Ro asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

The economy is FAR better than it was four years ago, why do democrats hate that?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Democrats have a hard time swallowing that fact. Their desperation over Trump's popularity is evident it their hasty, clumsy attempt to impeach him.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

because we disapprove of your metric

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The market is up but none of the benfits have trickled down. That things are better for some does not mean they have materially improved for the majority.

• Thorn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's not.  The US has a record high deficit. Trump's trade war has nearly started another recession. The cost of living continues to rise. More people than ever have to work 2-3 part time jobs.  Job inequality is at an all time high. 

I didn't see a dime from Trump's tax scam and my tax return was about $500 less.  Since his election my rent went up 6 times.

Four years ago was around the last time i got a raise.

You really need to start questioning that right wing media you listen to as if it's the word of a god.

Attachment image
    • Ro
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Fake news is fake news, sweetie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What Trump is doing to the economy is equivalent to someone burning the furniture to heat the house. It'll be nice and warm for a while but it's still not a good idea.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don't know what you are talking about.  The economy improved more during the final 3 years of Obama than it has during the first three years of Trump.  

• 1 month ago

They refuse to give Trump credit. Obama's new normal of 9% unemployment is what they're used to.

• Democrats want everyone to suffer and have to submit to Government for all their needs. They want ultimate power over you. It's disgusting, really.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wouldn’t say “FAR”, but it does seem to have picked up where Barack Obama left off. The rich are still rich. Poor are still poor. Helpless are still helpless. Conservatives just feel better about it since “their guy” is in control.

Bernie 2020... and beyond!

• Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Because it is SIMPLE PROOF that Trump is doing what he SAID he would do. Fulling his agenda, UNLIKE ANY OTHER POLITICIAN....well...EVER!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.