Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians on here, do you love atheists on here?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Some more than others. ❤️❤️❤️

• Paul
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes I do, which is why I wish only the best for them, which they will never find except in Jesus Christ.

• 1 month ago

"Love" is poorly defined by those who  do not understand the ways the Bible uses the word and substitute their own meaning. If one uses "Love" (some times translated charity) as translated in 1 Cor. 13, I can say yes I love them.

Please understand using love that way means I love them, but I do not like them. Which is  something a carnal person can not grasp.

• Nous
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Silly question given the terrible intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by Christians towards atheists and others!

No other religion is so hateful towards others!

So try and find a Christian post about a loving god on here! Almost certainly impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try another - try and find a Christian post that is not intolerant, hateful, bigoted, homophobic or persecuting! Again, probably impossible!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I can not say I have seen much evidence for it.

• 1 month ago

Mostly, no. I have yet to see much evidence of any actual love or empathy toward others not Christian on here. [Sure, the others are just as bad, blah blah. Uh huh. but isn't the whole point of Christianity that it makes you the better person? Mm.] Of course there's a lot of trolls and poes on here. You have to factor that in. There are some lovely folks on here as well. Hope that was vague and bland enough to offend every possible demographic that reads through it. 

• 1 month ago

NO I DK THEM but that is OK......ALL SHOULD report the ques calling TRUE CHRISTIANS Trinitarians...rude and lacking respect....they are not above others...in fact cults are ALWAYS IN DENIAL OF THE TRUTH OF TRINITY!! THANKS.

• 1 month ago

They will never admit that they do

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Love the sinner, not the sin.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I try to love everyone with the best of my ability.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.