Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Be careful you all?

I started at kohl’s  about 3 weeks ago. A girl that trained me told me what went on up there. She said she was almost a victim of sex trafficking. These people came to the job described her and asked “have you seen my daughter” later that night they followed her home. Next day,  A man  asked her for her number & after she rejected him he asked about some jeans.. as she went to show him another man was walking and watching her. Next thing you know he was in line trying to check out. You’d never guess what he bought.. a face mask. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I will not risk my life for 9 bucks an hour. Need to find another job ASAP. My advice to everyone especially females please please please be careful and aware of your surroundings. 

• Foofa

And apparently not a one of you retail brain surgeons thought to call the police. Nicely done. His next vicim is on you.