Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Who is the bigger traitor: Donald Trump or Benedict Arnold?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Before labeling Trump as a traitor, we really need to know why he's done the dumb things he's done. If he's done those things simply because he does not understand international relations and politics, he's not a traitor. He's just out of his element and we voters are paying the price for not recognizing that Trump is clueless when it comes to international relations.

He's playing politics with professional politicians in Putin, Xi, and Kim Un. He and our nation are being taken to the cleaners by those three who are our sworn enemies. And his super sized ego disallows him to recognize how inept he has been in the international scene.

But he's well meaning; he's just inept. So he's not a traitor who is intentionally trying to destroy America and its democracy. It just seems that way.

• 4 weeks ago

Arnold only betrayed West Point. trump has sold out the entire country

• 4 weeks ago

You are. Your a coward who hides behind

false testimony and fake news, Your a weak

follower as opposed to being a independent

thinker. Your a Shifty Shift pud.

• Will B
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you would study History and not just Art History, you would know how absurd your "question" is

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Benedict Arnold, Donald Trump hasn't betrayed America.

• 4 weeks ago

Hmmmm I heard a story about a guy that that snuck hundreds of billions of dollars , in cash to a sworn enemy of the United States , in the middle of the night , on a chartered plane .

Hint : It was not Trump .

• 4 weeks ago

I think it's more like Adam ****, oh I mean Adam Schiff

• 4 weeks ago

I'm surprised you even know how to spell Benedict Arnold. What did Benedict Arnold do that you would compare him to Trump?

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 4 weeks ago

democrats in general

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Gaius Baltar        .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.