Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

Police tap?

What is it called when police officers or military tap each others  shoulders and go in a building or room in a line. Is it called a streak? 

Thanks ! 

2 Answers

  • Bruce
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Informally, it is called a stack.  You tap up so the lead person (point man) knows you are all ready. 

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    It's called "Move out of my way.  I'm a senior officer to you."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.