Why do Christians insist they're monotheists when it's obvious to everyone else they worship 3 different gods?

• Joe

Demonstrate how Christian's worship "3 different gods".

If you think that, you have no understanding of the Christian faith or the Trinity.

• Doug

Do the math: 1 X 1 X 1 = 1.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Paul

That's because "everyone else" has no understanding of the Trinity, which is the belief in ONE God Who exists as three divine Persons.

Funny that some adults can't handle a concept our elementary-school-aged children understand:  God = Father + Son + Holy Spirit = 3 Persons in one God.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • And you, who are you to change the opinion of the *true CHRISTIANS*?

Are you alone? That's why you've sought refuge in your religion?

Will your religion, which does not confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord, send you to hell, of which it will brainwash you and tell you that hell does not exist?

Jesus declared the Deity of God, how fantastic it is!

I will understand it better when I am in his kingdom, for now I believe in his Deity, and since I have had my direct experiences with the presence of God, God, personally never told me that he is not in his Deity!

So, I believe infinitely in God, that the religious out of doctrine who gather people for their perdition?

Jesus said: 

John 10:31-34.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Jesus declared the Deity of God, and no one can annul the sacred scripture!

As for the hell that you deny, that's what it says:

2 Peter 2:4

For God spared not the angels that had sinned, but plunged them into the dark abysses of hell, holding them for judgment...!

Matthew 25:41.

Then he shall also say unto them on his left hand, Go away from me, ye cursed men, into eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

Matthew 25:46.

These will go away to eternal punishment; but the righteous to eternal life.

Having said that, we do this, you remain in your disbelief, even if you are a believer in God, you will not be able to avoid his judgment!

I remain firm in my experience with God, and no one can change what God has done, and will do for Me!

WRONG ASSumptions...GOD IS THREE IN ONE THAT IS WHY...U R NOT THe JUDGE THANK GOD FOR THAT...HE HAS POWER AND U DONT!! so MYOB

• Marina1 month agoReport

WHY ARENT U DEAD YET YOU OLD DRUNK?  STFU.......

• Michze

Because of the Roman Emperor Constantine.

• Chi girl
      1 month agoReport

Wrong.  Christians were worshiping the Trinity before Constantine.

We don't worship 3 gods.

• Chi girl
      1 month agoReport

Anonymous -- Don't mind Marina.  She has cognitive problems.

Sometimes they say the three are one in the same, but they still get uneasy if you say God died on the cross or Jesus flooded the earth. So they're still distinct entities in the minds of believers.

• Chi girl
      1 month agoReport

Loco -- No, no Christian says they're one in the same. They're three distinct Persons who together are the Godhead.

• Everything about Christianity is pagan.

Pagan festivals, pagan rituals, pagan images, they even imitate the pagan trinity found in Hinduism and even Sumerian, made up of An, Enlil, and Enki.

• @. Nin Em: When you talk about true Christianity, are you out of your mind? Try to insert your brain because it's not connected? Gentiles are those who have a religion of convenience, it is not so for True Christians!