Why would Trump be allowed to speak at a Veterans Day Parade in New York when Trump Hotel refuses to shelter homeless veterans from the cold?

It is just an absolute disgrace and probably deserves a lawsuit. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

A Fallujah veteran I shared my bagle with one morning told me about a horrifying time when Trump Hotel security threw him out of their lobby into a cold snowstorm when did nothing wrong but sought refuge.

What was more distrubing is how he heard chants from guests wearing "Maga" hats such as "get out you bum".

It just bought tears to my eyes and reminded me how these supporters of Trump have no hearts at all either.

• Madam Sin Bin
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Trump also stole almost three million from the veteran's funds he set up. And yes, he does treat homeless veterans like that. This isn't an isolated incident, by any means. 

• 1 month ago

I'm sure they'll be one. Even though Trump has done for for veterans than any previous President in the past 30 years.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

How many homeless veterans are living in your house right now?

• Ro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

President Trump is a well regarded President by the US military. Having a US President attend an event is a great honor. Too bad that the left here is so blinded by irrational hatred that they refuse to acknowledge this simple fact. Hillary lost, get over it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.