What does it mean when my older friend who is married and is 36 said I haven't a snowballs in a chance with a girl I fancy?

He thinks I could do better than blonde babe lives across the road from me and that she is average looking at best. He says he just does not wanna see me get hurt by rejection and that she might use me to make her BF jealous he observed her behaviour when he sees her at a local club she hangs at she sys she party girl stuff she does she would not want her mum and dad finding out she only break my heart if I tell her I fancy her. 

Before she began dating that jock on local sports team she use message me back on FB.

She rarely responds to my FB message only compliments I leave on her photos.

• Foofa

If you're younger and less experienced than he you might want to listen to what he has to say.

Sounds like it means he doesn't think you're a good fit and she's a player. All sorts of people have opinions. His were clear. Doesn't seem there is a "hidden meaning" in there at all!

• He only looking out for me after all his mum is good friends with my mum.

• Linda

That it just would not work out or she would reject you outright or use you. Maybe you should listen?

• He has more experience than me she always smiled when she sees me.