Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

This is no longer a debate about Democrat vs Republican but about America vs Russia. Who’s side are you on?

American patriots: Joe Biden, Bill Weld, Michael Bloomberg, Amy Klobuchar, Pete Buttigieg, John Delaney

Russian traitors: Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, Jill Stein

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Well I wanted either Pete Buttigieg or Bernie Sanders to win so I guess that puts me in both camps 

• 4 weeks ago

I think you are presenting a false dichotomy.

A dichotomy is a set of two mutually exclusive, jointly exhaustive alternatives. Dichotomies are typically expressed with the words "either" and "or", like this: "Either the test is wrong or the program is wrong."

A false dichotomy is a dichotomy that is not jointly exhaustive (there are other alternatives), or that is not mutually exclusive (the alternatives overlap), or that is possibly neither. Note that the example given above is not mutually exclusive, since the test and the program could both be wrong. It's not jointly exhaustive either, since they could both be correct, but it could be a hardware error, a compiler error and so on.

http://wiki.c2.com/?FalseDichotomy

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The left are in overdrive around this place today, especially the anonymous ones, echoing common talking points.  I would think it insane if it obviously wasn't so well organized. Are you a volunteer or are one that gets paid?

• 4 weeks ago

The brainwashed have spoken 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

is today no-trying tuesday or something?

• Ro
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Must be. Or "Taco-brain" Tues

• Ro
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Are you really this stupid?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.