Why was Donald Trump behind bulletproof glass at the Veterans Day Parade in NY? If he is innocent then what's he afraid of?

Was he afraid that a good samaritan was going to save the world by stopping him for good?

What is most interesting is why would Trump even come to our city when he knows that he is despised here arguably more than anywhere else in the US?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's a good question.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I believe most presidents take this precaution. There are a lot of crazy folks out there with weapons. I don't like him, but I can't blame him for that. I'd rather him be forced out of office legally. His party would gain sympathy points if he were shot, even if it was by another Republican.

• 1 month ago

The same reasons we don't leave our doors unlocked.  Or ask strangers to watch our kids while we run errands.

• 1 month ago

What were the victims in Las Vegas guilty of?

• No it couldn't. It won't stop the determined killers and it won't stop the first time attacker.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He's afraid of unhinged violent Leftists.

• Annie1 month agoReport

Oh, another wannabe Fox analyst who misunderstood the question. How sad. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because there are nuts like you that advocate assassinating the President of The United States.

You would celebrate if Trump or any of his children and his wife were killed and tortured by ISIS, the people you sympathize with.

• 1 month ago

Is the Pope a Good Samaritan?  He travels behind bulletproof glass.

• 1 month ago

He was invited to speak at the event in your city. Suck it up, buttercup.

• Karl Hungus
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Maybe you should go tell that to your emotional support animal. Try not to stress it out. 

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

James Hodgkinson could not be reached for comment.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yeah, innocent people never get shot. Good point, Einstein.

• Ro
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

@ Annie,,, fake news, try again

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.