Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do white people complain about St. Patricks Day?

Since they always whine and complain about black history month do they complain about St. Patricks Day or Christopher Columbus Day? Exactly.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot of people complain about Columbus day since he was a murdering rapist.

• 1 month ago

😄

Can't deny it. It IS sorta true.

Don't forget Washington and Lincolns birthdays.

I remember a few protesting about MLKs bday.

However, every minority aside from the blacks celebrate our ethnic holidays in secret or in private. Why can't you?

Most of us don't like to share. 🥴 Why do you? You aint no different from the Far Rights, kitten.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, the problem is that there isn't enough black history for an entire month.

"We were captured by our own people, sold to the Muslims, bought by the West, had a nice boat ride, were slaves, were freed and then spent the rest of the time bashing in the white man's brains for the change in his pocket so we can by more crack"

Now, how long did that take?

Oh,

"We good at sports and entertainment, love loose shoes and tight pùssy"

See. A month is a total waste of time

• 1 month ago

Some white people have complained about St.Patricks Day in the past. Poor, butthurt little losers. They didn't like the Irish and they didn't like Catholics. St.Patricks Day made them cry. lol. Learn some history, you little idiot. Just as all white people weren't the same back then, they aren't the same now. Some of us are against Columbus Day, and some of us are for it. Most of us have no problem with Black History Month, because we know black history was ignored in the past. But keep on lumping us all together. You are just making yourself look stupid and hateful, probaby because you are in fact stupid and hateful.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

When do white people complain about black history month?

• Love Unites
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

When a white supremacist troll bitches about it on the internet. I have seen it done on this forum. But for the op to turn this around and act like a racist troll represents all white people is a racist thing to do. So what we have here is yet another instance of a racist complaining about racism. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Does anyone pay attention to black history month.

Notice it is in one of the darkest and coldest months of the year.

What does that say for you people? Answer that Jeromb.

• Mike1 month agoReport

exactly so my point is if that’s so true why do white people keep b!tching about it

• Ro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope, only liberals whine about real history or holidays celebrating actual accomplishments

• 1 month ago

For some reason conturds only want to allow their own parades.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I was unaware there was a black history month to be fair. There is not in my country anyway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.