Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How to attract white guys?

I’m a black female, 21 years old, and have been attracted to white guys all I can remember. But unfortunately due to my race I’ve never approached any because I don’t think any would be willing to date me because of my skin color. I think they are breathtakingly attractive and the thing I love most about them are their gorgeous eyes. Please help 😞😞

Favorite Answer

I'm also 21 and a white male, if you wanna chat with me I'm like all for it. I don't have anything against black women, i think women of all ethnicities are beautiful.

• Foofa

You're in the situation a lot of my friends are where they like white guys but also don't want to be fetishized. Far too many men have these "exotic" fantasies about black and Asian women. The trick is to find sincerity...which is difficult regardless of the race of guy involved. Plenty of white guys would date you... You just need to make sure they're dating you for the right reasons.

• Ricky

I would date one. It's not your skin. It's the stereo type that black women have. It's the attitudes of masculine traits black women have. Thats why we get turned off. Just be yourself be nice and act feminine and we will be very attracted to you 

• Linda

There are online dating sites for blacks wanting to date whites or visa versa. I would give that a whirl. Also if you see a cute guy go up and talk to him. Many guys are open minded enough that they will date someone of another race if they feel a strong attraction.

I think that you are putting limitations on yourself that aren't necessarily true anymore. Sure some white guys may not want to date a black girl, but I don't think that is true of all white guys. I think that most white guys are going to assume that a black girl isn't interested in dating them. So the real problem, if I'm correct, is poor communication between the two races. The source of most issues. By getting over your fear of rejection and showing your interest in a specific person you cut that communication problem in half. Seems like that is the best solution to your dilemma.

You dwell on dating WHITE, how about looking for SOMEONE regardless of color. I'm a free will person. You should go for who YOU want, not a color.