Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Bernie Bots, will you vote for Joe Biden if he's the nominee or do you prefer four more years of the abomination that is Trump?

• Gungy

A POTUS that doesn't BS. An economy that now has broken records since records have been kept. Employment of ALL racial / gender lines best in U.S. history. Businesses ( employers ) coming back to the U.S. A military which was stripped of equipment and technology has been rebuilt. The #1 and now the #2 leaders of ISIS is maggot food. a Dem party radicals who announced 'impeachment' within seconds of Hillary losing. Flush facts down the toilet and go with the leftist knuckle dragging 'opinions' on CNN --- They call it all an abomination.

• Mark

I'm far from a left wing loony who'd

vote for Bernie but trump make me laugh

& is more honest than any of the other

folk :€

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

I will vote for a yellow dog before Trump.

Why do you say Trump is an abomination? How is your life any worse than it was under Obama? Stop the hysteria already.

They’ll do what the Russian bots they follow on Twitter tell them to do. I have a strong suspicion that Russia will support whoever the 3rd party candidate is in 2020.