What do I do when I accidentally turn gay?

I'm gay know, what do I do?

Be gay. I think 99% of gays are accidental gays. Like me, I don't wanna be gay. I just am.

Get out a bit and suck a bit of sosig

• reme_1

You do not accidently turn gay. You need to call the gay center and talk to the counselor.

The same as when you accidently get pregnant.

You need somebody to love. Better find somebody to love. 🎶

I think you should stay gay! Wouldn't you be a lot happier having sex with men than with some man-hating feminazi???

You can't.

Being LGBT, is a natural congenital condition, and many animal species have LG members. (of which humans are one such species)

• Greg

You accept that you always have been but were in denial.

• Liz

Those who wanted to become Christians in the first century came from various backgrounds and lifestyles, and some of them made significant lifestyle changes. For example, the Bible speaks of “those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts,” and then it adds: “That is what some of you were.”—1 Corinthians 6:9-11.

Note that the Bible does not say that a Christian will never experience an improper desire. Rather, it says that he or she will choose not to carry out that desire. Christians learn to bring such desires under control, not dwelling on them to the point of acting on them.—James 1:14, 15.

Source(s): jw.org

Now that you've accidentally become gay, I think you should purposely become straight. Don't just leave things to chance, do the right thing with reason, meaning and purpose.

Source(s): Christian