Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

What is your life like? Do you enjoy it?

Favorite Answer

Boring, sad, anxiety ridden, tragic, and lonely!

I am 37 years old and want to die everyday.

Nothing like I imagined it would be. I had all kinds of plans, but I didn't count on old age making me a different person. I do enjoy my life, because it would be stupid not to enjoy it. Lots of my friends my age are now dead in the graveyard. So I appreciate life on any terms.

I love my life. Due to great financial planning my husband and I were able to retire very early. It's been great.

• Bee V2

My life is very uneventful. All I do is work, smoke, and sleep

Boring, anxious, tiring and lonely.

I don’t enjoy it. I can’t wait for the day I will move to another, better country and start a new life there. What I am ‘living’ right now is not living, it is surviving. I am just trying to make it through every day. I am in desperate need of a new place. I will start a new life, meet new people, go out more, feel happier, more optimistic etc. when I will leave this country. I want positive changes. I am so tired of the same damn routine every day. I cant have any changes in my life in the country where I currently live. I don’t see me leaving this country in near future, so I guess I will have to continue with this surviving thing.

• Kathy

Boring, because of little money, and no car.

• Dimple

it's all that and a bag of chips.

My life is great.

• Hannah

It's alright. Kinda have a lot going on at the moment though. It's a bit stressing, but I know I will get through this. I usually do enjoy my life.