Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you want the dreamers to stay in the US?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think there must be a path to citizenship for people who have been here a long time, especially if they were brought here by their parents. But people who just cross the border illegally if we can catch them before they have been here for a decade they need to go back

• 1 month ago

i want legal Americans to stay in the U.S. i don't want illegal aliens to stay in the U.S.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Absolutely. One of the DACA requirements is a clean background check, with no felony convictions. There are no "hardened criminals" (quote Trump) among DACA recipients.

• 1 month ago

If it was up to me, I'd let them (not their parents) stay only on the conditions that they are ineligible to receive government assistance from programs like SNAP and Medicaid and that they cannot vote in any elections for public office.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ryde0n
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Illegal aliens are illegal .

I would be willing to offer preferential review of visa and citizenship applications  from DACAs with good grades and clean criminal record .

• abdul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think they should be given some way to stay, especially the ones who aren't thugs and gangbangers. They have grown up here and are as American as most other kids their age. Congress should get off their fixation on impeachment, and craft some legislation that will help them.

• abdul
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

MS13, Nortenos, Surenos and other latino gangs

• 1 month ago

Not for one more second.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, I absolutely do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.