Have you ever lived in total isolation from people for an extended period of time?

If so did you find it difficult to come back to normal

Favorite Answer

You can get pretty bad cabin fever doing that, but normality comes back through exposure back. You do return, as freaky as it can get haha

• Shadow

There’s no such thing as “normal”. That’s a delusion for brainwashed people. Yes I have lived in isolation for a period of time in my life. Being lonely too much can destroy a persons mental health and make them depressed which I realised what being isolated can do to me. I am still feeling lonely even when I’m around people because they are not right for me. I need to be with like minded people who can show empathy.

Do things in life that do not land you in prisons or psyc hospitals, and that will never happen to you. a

No, I haven't. 

• Hannah

Not really. I moved out of the city just over a year ago, so I don't see many people often. But I'm not like isolated from everyone though. I can easily move back into the city and start socializing a lot more again, normally.

• CAB

Me forget how make the noises with mouth thing

No, I never have been that isolated.