Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

How much is Trump's press secretary paid for not holding press briefings?

And do you think Trump screaming over the helicopter on the lawn, pretending not to hear difficult questions, is all the American people deserve?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I want that job. If I ever did have to give one though, it'd be really hard for me to just parrot all his lies. I'd probably get fired after the first press conference before he is impeached.

• Blonde
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Trump at least ‘talks’ to the press on a regular basis, unlike Obama, Bush, Clinton, who ‘hid’ from the press. Feel lucky...he’s done a lot of great stuff. If you are looking for perfection..seek Jesus Christ. He’s the only one who is.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

By not holding press briefings, Stephanie Grisham doesn't have to lie and twist truths, so she gets to sleep restfully at night. You see, Trump only wants SUPPORTIVE and PRAISING statements, and mean nasty fact checking press seem to disagree with the Supreme Big Cheese. So he has political rallies at taxpayer expense where everyone cheers him in his glory. That US Constitution keeps getting annoying so we just set it aside. A President doesn't HAVE to tell people anything truthful.

He just telephones FOX Commentators instead of having Press meetings.

• 4 weeks ago

It's what they deserve. We no longer have a free press. It's just a bunch of left wing propagandists posing as journalists. The final straw was with stupid apes like Jim Acosta trying to make the press conferences about themselves.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You're funny pretending that the American people want to see Liberal "journalists" and their performance art. If the likes of Acosta don't want to use the time to ask questions, instead using the time to try to create their latest anti-Trump soundbite, why would President Trump waste his time by playing along with idiots.

• Chris
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

You can add Presidential press briefings to the long list of things ruined by the libtards. Way to go, shitheads.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.