Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do liberals wimp out when confronted face to face?

Even with Antifa friends close by they still wimp out. No wonder why they are know to be Soy Boy Beta males.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

liberals are tough online when they are behind a screen but in reality they are 30 and still living with their parents.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They know debating with you isn't worth it if you're anything like our Supreme Leader.

• Mike L
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Don't worry, due to complications, my wife is unable to bare children. Luckily, this gives us money to be charitable to things like Planned Parenthood so other parents are able to afford their children since you are pro-birth I'd assume. 

• 4 weeks ago

If you mean 'why do they have the sense and social responsibility not to fight with morons', it is because they have the brains to know what is appropriate and what isn't. They are content to BE adults while little boys just pretend to be big men.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Do they though?I am neutral on the political spectrum. It could be because of rude behavior like this. Have a calm debate and be open to their ideas, don't attack them like this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Blonde
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They are paid, all Antifa are. George Soros funds them. They are not interested in debate,to them it’s just a JOB.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I know I'm a hypocrite for asking anonymously but I just can't act better than them.

• Pedro4 weeks agoReport

August West IP was traced to a small town out side of Moscow. He is a Russian agent block him immediately

• Yet Smart, independent women like Greta scare the crap out of the sexist, wimp conservatives.

• Pedro4 weeks agoReport

It's funny that Greta only comes out when she surrounded by bodyguards. Gee I wonder who's scared?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

And they want a civil war with heavily-armed conservatives. And the hope the majority GOP military will save them. Lol

• Pedro4 weeks agoReport

August West IP was traced to a small town out side of Moscow. He is a Russian agent block him immediately

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

At least we’re not Russian assets.

• Pedro4 weeks agoReport

August West IP was traced to a small town out side of Moscow. He is a Russian agent block him immediately.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.