Republicans: Yes or No: Do you believe Trump always tells the truth? (and just answer it directly, don't bring up Obama or whomever)?

Favorite Answer

Always? No.

Do I believe Trump *ever* tells the truth? Also, no.

• Mike L

Not at all, he's on record lying in almost EVERY speech he's given. Especially at his rallies.

Do you always tell the truth? If you say yes, then most likely that is a lie. So, what's your point? You're pretty naive if you really believe that telling people they should not bring up past politicians in their responses, but just so you feel better I didn't. Not many people are claiming that Donald Trump is an angel including himself. But if you really believe that making some point against him is going to elevate you as some kind of hero or genius or whatever your motivation is, you're going to be really disappointed.

No, he doesn’t. But damn this economy is great!

No politician every tells the truth 100% of the time. I think we are all aware of that fact.

And the President is no exception.

Do you believe everything Hillary says ??

Just as I thought: they CAN'T defend him. Whataboutism is all they have.

• Chris

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

He does it better than the liberals by far but no I am not dumb enough to think any leader always tells the truth. 

• bil
      3 weeks agoReport

The Democrat is NOT INTERESTED on any opinion, as he is trying to control the speech of others.

• Sandy

yes, I do. about all this political BS, I absolutely believe he is being framed and vilified and maligned by the liberal mainstream media. I'm so sick of these nothing burgers.

• bil

No, Trump supporters do not believe Trump is as untruthful - as any Democrat who has not done the # walkaway. Hey Democrat, why not write out the approved 'party' answer also?

Source(s): The Democrat press sex criminals. And every Democrat 'president' since W Wilson eugenics 'scientist- - through you can keep your doctor Obama. Oops - I exercised free speech. Not Democrat 'party' approved speech.