Trey asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Liberals, do you want to ban all semi-automatic weapons since every semi-automatic weapon can be used to commit a mass shooting?

This should be the only legal gun, right?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Wrong.  The only legal gun should be NONE of them.  They're obsolete, useless devices that serve no purpose than to kill & destroy.  As we can all easily procure our food with shopping carts, there's no need for anyone to have one.  

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

I notice the "thumb down" brigade can NEVER justify their demented point of view.   

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I think banning all automatic weapons is fine, and I think banning assault rifles designed only to kill other people is fine. Your weapon rights are already limited, and the government could take them out of your hands in a second if they so desired.

• 3 weeks ago

I am all for banning all semi-automatic weapons. That would leave us with revolvers, lever action, pump action and bolt action repeaters. Not to mention single shot breach-loading rifles, shotguns and pistols.

• 3 weeks ago

Only a moron needs a semi-automatic weapon. And it does bloody work you moron: since the terrible shooting in Tassie in 1996 at Port Arthur, the Aussie government (with in weeks) banned all auto and semi automatic weapons. Guess how many mass shootings there have been in Australia since? NONE...

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

griggle"  How many knife attacks have killed dozens of people & injured dozens more?  Immense round number found between -1 & +1.  When's the last time you even heard of a firebombing? Case rested.  Game,set, match & tournament to me.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Not really feasible to ban all semi-autos.

But you can restrict who is able to buy semi-autos by tougher background checks.

• 3 weeks ago

That was the Glock of it's day .

• 3 weeks ago

No......................

• 3 weeks ago

Wait till they find out that 95% of all gun deaths are with a handgun not a rifle.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

But 0% of suicides are by semi-auto rifles, negating that point.  ANY step that reduces the number of innocent killed is a good thing, & to deny that is simply demented.     

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.