I have a second date with a girl this weekend but she doesn’t seem interested, what should I do?

The date is set in stone and she hasn’t cancelled on me or anything but I am confused if I should cancel on her or just wait and see how the date goes. Things were going great with us and then as soon as she got sick and busy with work, she’s been very distant to me

• Foofa

How dare she not rearrange her whole life over someone she's only had one date with. Unless you're looking for an idle trophy wife with a superhuman immune system you'll take this as just the price one pays to be with a mortal being who's actually productive. There's a reason guys who need 24/7 availability have to be willing to pay a mistress's bills. It's because normal people have jobs, get sick, get busy and can't devote 24 hours a day to a relationship...or in your case a relationship that hasn't even started yet.

Wait and see how it goes. You may miss out on something if you just cancel.

Okay, learn true female nature. If a woman shows early interest but it begins to wane is not good for you. Women have guys who they seek out and disregard any rule they have to be with. They will practically stalk him to be with him. 

If the girl had second thoughts, allows you to know that other things are more important than you, she is letting you off the hook. You had her interest. It feel below what excited her for any number of reasons. Doesn’t matter. Just the fact that you know should send you finding a better person. 

If you convince a girl to keep it going with lower expectations or interest, it will carry the rest of the relationship. You will become creepy and she will most likely leave you if someone else comes along later, that seems better than you. Find the first that have good interest. Fickle is not a good quality. 

Call it a day.Dont contact her at all.She's not worth it.

• nanu

show her your big one

• Ricky

Yes push away. If she comes back that's her decision. It just means that your relationship with her is over

If you think she isn't into you, you should send someone else who she may be interested in. She may be pleasantly surprised.

Why would you cancel the date? Maybe she hasn't had a lot of time to communicate lately? Or didn't feel like it?

You said she was sick.

• Alan H

Just see how it goes.    You may be surprised

If she wasn't interested in getting to know you, then she will cancel the date. So unless that happens, focus on being positive. Getting sick is never fun, but its no reason to think she isn't interested.