Do you ask more questions than you give answers?

I try to give more answers

A question allows for discussion. 

I answer more questions than I ask questions. 

If I ask a question, it is for the lulz

No that idea died really quickly for me - since asking questions costs points. 

I think when I first started here (2006) I ran out of points doing that... 

As well I've also reached my daily limit of answering questions although - I'm not sure if that limit exists anymore or not.

Yes. I suppose I do.

when i ask questions they will have evidence and an explanation will be sufficient..and trust i would much rather lose with the truth than to accept any lie no matter how small the truth can be forgiven a lie cannot...im a big believer in body language and know in your heart your eyes will give you away everytime

• Cap'n. America
      3 weeks agoReport

Id rather be proven wrong than get 8 boot lickers just to agree for best answer. 

no......the other way around

yes.....................

• Sparky

No, the opposite.

I can never remember the questions I thought of and just end up answering questions.

• Bee V2

No, I answer more questions than I ask

No, not anymore. I used to post a lot of questions on here. I stopped doing that because of the reporter trolls. You don't often see me post questions on here anymore. I'll still do it once in a great while. I answer more questions than I ask.

• Cap'n. America
      3 weeks agoReport

What is often not "popular" is the truth that can be proven., Not rumor's or colloquialisms that are passed and abused. If people would Think and Google  before posting, 33% of BS answers would disappear. Maybe, 70%.