Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 4 weeks ago

What does it mean to refer to someone as a 'creep'?

What is someone likely to think of someone whom they refer to as a 'creep?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Did you find them hiding in the bushes outside your window?  Yes?  Then they're a creep.

• F
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

1. Someone who brown noses. or

2. A bit pervy.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

That they are a weirdo, unscrupulous, a sicko, an outcast.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

They pretty much do not like them!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It sounds like a Yank term

• RP
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That is used to describe a person one would not want to associate with.

• 4 weeks ago

I know it's an adjective (and a noun too), but I'm not sure about its meaning because according to my English dictionary, it means "the one who crawl", but I wonder if there's another sense of meaning for it? for example, when someone refers to a creep person (I mean when it's used as an adjective) regards.

• 4 weeks ago

It is a term to speak negatively about someone. It indicates that you think they are vile, nasty and rude.

• 4 weeks ago

odd behavior with a likely feeling of danger (the person is likely to cause others harm).  It often is used for people who are likely to have sexual perversions (abnormal and likely dangerous sexual desires), but is not required to involve them.

Some people are creepy in a way that makes me worry they might attack me in a murderous rampage or something, but most creepiness is one of sexual unease.

No matter what, though, the idea is that you cannot be certain that they will not do some completely unacceptable and likely very bizarre act, with the result that others might be put into danger.

• 4 weeks ago

A "creep" is just someone who dispays strange behavior who is always staring at people or doing weird and saying unpleasant remarks toward women.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.