Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 4 weeks ago

Any advice  on dual enrollment?

I’ve worried myself to death these last couple of weeks trying to figure out if Dual Enrollment is right for me. My teachers say I will do fine, but my counselors didn’t do a thorough enough  job explaining everything. Any advice will help, thanks:)

• drip

I would take AP classes instead,

Duel enrollment classes are suppose to give you college credit for the class. Many universities will not accept them, despite what your HS and CC says.  And you want to be sure you get no lower than a B- in the class. If the credit is accepted by your college you do not want a lower grade.  

Sounds like the real issue is that they have not thoroughly explained it to you. So you are still undecided about it.

If the counselor is not explaining it, talk to the teacher instead. The teacher may be able to better explain and give you what you need to make the decision.

• YKhan

Dual enrollment in what?