adam asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Mucus in stool and loud stomach growling ?

My stomach has been hurting lately. Usually it’s the bottom part but lately I have been having sudden cramps in the top middle of my stomach. Can someone tell me they this could be 

Mucus lines the body's digestion tract from mouth to anus. This mucus protects the digestive tract by coating the tissue to withstand attacks from digestive acid(concentrated Hydrochloric Acid){HCL}. Some peoples' bowels contain more mucus that is shed during bowel movement. Colored mucus can appear if eaten foods of color like vegetables. The noise you hear is from the large intestine gas making rounds to collect any undigested food. The name of the sound is Borborygmus.

harrald

Mucus in your stools is perfectly normal. As to the pain and cramps it could be anything from wind to cancer. No-one here can tell you what it is.

• k w

milk ? bread ? both are reco'd to avoid consuming,.....[ notmilk dot com ] and read that, on the bread you'd have to read up on gut health, it's a must....I know I know you want it fixed now, but you can pay now or pay more cuz you didn't bother, cuz you were in a hurry......my friends have some books on this at their store, I don't recall titles right now.....I'll update..but it'll be hours tho.....

• k w
      1 month agoReport

Wheat belly is one, Food Babe is the other, wheat is not our friend, so read why, NEITHER are food additives/preservatives/colorings .....you have just grow used to the names, but the collective damage to health is hard for me to define , food babe can do it....