My daughter studies criminal justice at FAU, all classes are full for next semester?

Can she take class in Palm Beach Estate College and transfer the credit to FAU?

5 Answers

  • di
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

    The world is full of students who think notifications and advisements do not apply to them - in this era of electronic registration - classes fill up fast & early, and I am sure your daughter received the same notification that the students filling up her desired classes did.  If personal appeals to Professors/Instructors cannot get her into the classes she should be taking, she should look over her list of required classes to graduate & perhaps take some other classes that she needs to take anyway.  And, get her a t-shirt that says "you snooze you lose".

  • 1 month ago

    Your daughter is an adult. It's up to HER to contact the registrar at FAU and ask if there's any way she can get into the necessary classes or take those classes and have the credits transferred from a community college. Sometimes students can approach a professor directly and ask permission to be enrolled in his/her class. The registrar can advise her.

  • MS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    That's a question for the people at FAU.  Only they can tell you if those particular courses will transfer and count toward her major.  

  • juliet
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

    How is there no room for classes in her major? You need to demand accommodations from the school.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Does anyone here work as a counselor at either of those colleges? I have my doubts. THEY would be the ones to ask

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.