Anonymous

My daughter studies criminal justice at FAU, all classes are full for next semester?

Can she take class in Palm Beach Estate College and transfer the credit to FAU?

• di

The world is full of students who think notifications and advisements do not apply to them - in this era of electronic registration - classes fill up fast & early, and I am sure your daughter received the same notification that the students filling up her desired classes did.  If personal appeals to Professors/Instructors cannot get her into the classes she should be taking, she should look over her list of required classes to graduate & perhaps take some other classes that she needs to take anyway.  And, get her a t-shirt that says "you snooze you lose".

Your daughter is an adult. It's up to HER to contact the registrar at FAU and ask if there's any way she can get into the necessary classes or take those classes and have the credits transferred from a community college. Sometimes students can approach a professor directly and ask permission to be enrolled in his/her class. The registrar can advise her.

• MS

That's a question for the people at FAU.  Only they can tell you if those particular courses will transfer and count toward her major.  

• juliet

How is there no room for classes in her major? You need to demand accommodations from the school.

• Ron

Does anyone here work as a counselor at either of those colleges? I have my doubts. THEY would be the ones to ask