Anonymous

Will my gf find out I lied about being with 2 women?

We've been dating for nearly 2 months now. She wants to take things slowly after going through a terrible break-up and family issues.

All of the sudden the topic about past partners came out. She said 5 (an ex husband, 2 friends with benefits and 2 long-term bfs) and then asked for mine. I said 2 but didn't want to say more. Not comfortable to talk about it yet, I changed the topic.

It's not 2 but not ready to disclose it yet. She'll probably know it when it happens. I'll say it at the last moment. I was really caught off guard when she asked me that question and 2 was the only number I thought about. Since she said 5, I figure that I can at least say a number.

Update:

Yes, my real number is 0.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Women find out, they always do, take my advice and just admit to it and apologize for not wanting to sound like a scrub. It will help you long term if you really want to be with her.

• 3 weeks ago

They always find out. They can sense it

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Why not simply be honest?   Dishonesty tends to destroy relationships

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The first time you get in bed, yes, it's going to be obvious.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

yes, of course she'll find out.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If she's a divorcee she doesn't get to be picky about the distance her partners are from virginity. I doubt she thinks this is a big deal and you shouldn't think it's a big deal either.

• 4 weeks ago

It's a bit rude (and totally unnecessary) to ask someone we are dating about their sexual history. If someone asked me that, i probably wouldn't even bother dating them anymore. That's personal and private and no one's business.

I've been with the same guy for eight years. We have both had our share of sex in the past, but he's never asked me about my sexual history and we haven't discussed his. We aren't that childish.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If it was zero she may figure it out. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.