What's it like to poop out a big, hard poo, I only ever have diarrhea??

Favorite Answer

Very satisfying. A really good dump is a great experience.

• nalla

Like giving birth to a brown baby

What's like is you are not drinking enough water to hydrate your bowels to make then soft for expelling. Follow my example: I eat a high-fiber breakfast with bran flakes, fruit, nuts and drink a 20-oz bottle of water with breakfast. I have a bowel movement every day. If constipated, hydrate your intestines. Constipation causes hemorrhoids from spending too much time on the toilet straining to have a bowel movement. There is a new form of Ducolax laxative in liquid that promises to cause a bowel movement in 30 seconds to 6 hours. The laxative is DUCOLAX LIQUID. I have tried it twice and had bowel movement in 60 minutes with only one dose.dose. The Liquid thick with minty taste. I add a tablespoon of chocolate syrup to the bottle and shake and the chocolate really improves the taste. A measuring cup come with the laxative.

harrald

You have to plunger the toilet every single time.

Peel a banana.  Stuff it down your throat. Push it out of your mouth.  That’s like a hard poo

Bonus: if you don’t have a gag reflex you can make $20 down at the truckstop as often as you like!

• try loperamide.