How do I get through this next year?

I’m in the midst on a very stressful semester and will be for the next year until I can graduate. 

I also work a very stressful part time job on the weekends until 3 am on fridays and Saturdays. 

I’ve been working there for over a year. And I’m getting very tired and I’m extremely stressed out. I’m running out of gas very fast.

Mind you I’m gonna be taking 5 classes for the next 2 semesters and working at the same time. 

How do I balance this hectic life until I graduate? Any advice would be helpful. 

I strongly encourage you to reconsider your current plan.  It isn't healthy and the chances that you'll get sick or have other issues are significant.  

1.What is your ultimate goal and what are your necessities?

2. Is there any reason that you HAVE to take five classes or could you take three or four and do a class in the summer or do another semester?

3.  Do you have to work?  If so, why are you working a stressful overnight job?  Why not find something with better hours. If not, then don't work and focus on doing well in your classes.

There are times when we have to push ourselves for a couple of weeks or months, but you're talking about an insane and unhealthy schedule for the next year and a half.  

To turn studying into a game, follow this advice.

Studying will become fun for you - with no stress.

From the dollar store, get file cards... the kind made for a rolodex. They must be this kind, because you will need to shuffle them.

- When you're in class, pay attention and keep your textbook open to where the teacher is speaking. Put a check beside the paragraph that s/he is referring to.

- At home, read the paragraph beside the checkmark again and create a question from it. Put it in terms YOU can clearly understand.

- On the front of one of the rolodex cards write the question.

Put the answer on the back. 

- Repeat until you have 20 or 30 cards for a chapter from your text book. 

- PUT THE BOOK AWAY and test yourself. 

- Ask yourself the questions. Make two piles - the “i know it” pile and the “I don’t know it” pile. You must know the answer immediately for it to go into the 'I know it' pile.

Shuffle. Repeat. 

Keep doing this until all the cards are in the "I know it" pile. 

DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIENDS 

Or word will get out and you won’t look like a genius.

PS. If you're told to take notes, it means what the teacher is saying is NOT in the book. Take good notes and then write cards for them later.