Why do I keep having sex dreams? All different guys never the same one ?

Randomly dream about someone I saw on tv or Facebook that day most of the time they won’t even be attractive but in the dream oh wow I love them then I wake up and I think yuck 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Sexual dreams can point us towards ourselves and what we need at this point in our lives." ... Because sex dreams can be caused by something that may have nothing to do with sex, just go with it and enjoy them. And, if you're lucky, you might experience an orgasm too — yes, orgasms while sleeping happen and are wonderful.

• 3 weeks ago

Maybe you're not being satisfied in your waking life. Have sex even more and experiment with different things.

• 3 weeks ago

obviously the sex you're getting is not enough. try experimenting

Source(s): personal experiences. fcuk the brains out of her then she's no longer dreaming of having sex with other men
  • 3 weeks ago

Maybe you are bored with your current partner so you are dreaming of different people

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Satan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Who cares? You're having fun right? I dreamt last night that I had an explosive stuck to the back of my head!

• You have needs 

• i'd guess that indicates you are worried that your waking standards are set too high.

• alternately, it could be a guilt response. feeling guilt so as to not experience the enjoyment of commitment. this is a form of masochism roughly akin to a less destructive rape fantasy.  then again, these are all just guesses. the relevance of dreams is too often overplayed.

• 3 weeks ago

Ludacris once said...

HOOOO

YOUZ A HOOO

I SAID DAT YOUZ A HOOO

• 3 weeks ago

I know this will sound like a troll answer, but maybe you're horny and so your brain's going into sexual starvation mode.  Try masturbating.

• steph
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Tbh I masturbate daily and on weekends have sex with my bf so I don’t think it’s that maybe I need to masturbate more 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.