If being gay is not a choice and people are born gay, dont you think being born homo intolerant is not a choice and some are born that way?

You cant claim its a choice if being gay isnt a choice

Some of us are more easily grossed out than others.

That is no reason to hate us!

I was born this way!!

• Elisabeth
      3 weeks agoReport

You are wrong, my parents are libtards like you. Why do you hate me?

• reme_1

Being homo intolerent is learned behavior - specifically from bible brain washing. No one is born homophobic.

I have seen first hand a child who is white and more than happy to be friends with native boys in his class at age 6 grow to be a 16 year old who hates natives.

Clearly the school did not teach him this and neither is it how he was born as if it was it would be so through out his life. His parents also hate natives.

• Cody: Sometime during puberty people become aware of their sexuality. That is true for everyone. However, the programming that makes it all possible is built-in during fetal development. People don't "become" gay or anything else.

Thats like saying people are born racist or misogynistic. It just doesn't work that way. Hatred for groups of people is a learned behavior. 

• Nobody is born intolerant. But everybody can be brought up and raised that way

Very possibly, although for many it's just an act, denial. The key word is tolerance. I don't like asparagus, but I don't go around calling out those who do like it or try to get it banned.

Nobody is born being intolerant of something - it is always taught.

I think some people allow ideas of purity and danger to impinge upon their judgement more than others, but if I were to allow my own ideas of disgust to dominate my decisions, I would be sectioned, and rightly so, because I used to have off-the-scale disgust regarding buttons and allowing that to take over would be ridiculous. If I can control that, you can control your disgust.

Nobody is born hating other people. Homophobia is a learned behavior. You learn it from friends, family and an ignorant, unaccepting society.

Well you should also say the same about straight folks.

Homophobia is a lot like racism: you've got to learn that there are different sexual orientations/races, and that some are better than others. You usually learn those from your parents and society.