How do I talk to women?

Please help I need to know.

if you want to talk to women add them on fb and start having conversation in messenger. start by saying Hi or waving to each and every girl you like

While looking at your d!ck and dry heaving at the same

• Fred XX00 I
      4 weeks agoReport

Say hi how are you doing today? Are you doing Ok? I hope you are doing Ok, my name is blank what is your name! Hi how are you doing glad to meet you Thank you for talking to me! Hi

just say hi. talk about the weather. ask for advice. 

Here's what you do:

1)Always start by looking for the women who are interested in you to start with. Those women are the ones who look at you and they smile at you.Some might just stare at you.Those ones are your choices right from the start. It should always be mutual interest between you and a woman.

2)If a woman doesn’t notice you it means she is not interested in you.Sometimes,it means you aren’t their type.Move on.Don’t approach them.You will get rejected. Always move on straight away or you'll miss out on other women.Maybe your perfect woman.

3)Smile back at those women who look at you and they smile at you and say "Hi" or "Hey".

4)Then go over and introduce yourself to her.Just say:"Hi,my name is.....,I just wanted to meet you".

5)Find out her name by asking her what her name is.

6)The best topic to talk to a woman is her.Start by getting to know her.You are trying to bring a new person into your life.Ask her questions about herself so you get to know all about her.Ask a lot of questions over 3 or 4 dates.It shows her you are interested in her. Find out about her sooner not later.And,if you find out if you are either on the same page or aren’t compatible you move on sooner.

7)She should ask you questions about yourself so she can get to know all about you too.It shows she is interested in you too.

8)There are certain things you need to look for from the first moment you meet:

a)Her good qualities.

b)The compatibility between you and her.Its about what you and a woman have in common.

c)Warning signs. The things you don’t want to put up with.The deal breakers.Divorce courts are full of them.

d)You need to know what you want in the future,(eg:marriage,family of your own,etc.)There are some women who wont date a guy who doesn’t know what they want in their future.

e)What you and her don’t have in common.

9)At some point you and a woman will find out if you and them are compatible/have a lot in common or not. If you do,continue seeing them.If not,call it a day and move on,start searching again.Have standards.Learn about someone sooner not later.You can move on quicker if things aren’t right.

10)At some point after you and a woman have been chatting for awhile you should take it to the next level and get to know each further.Exchange contact details,and,even go out afterward to spend more time with each other.

11)Get in contact with her within 24 hours by phone,not text (no later). Arrange a date.Have a quick chat.

12)Meet for that date.1 hour is sufficient.Get to know each other.

Good luck.

• Dr. Stephanie
      4 weeks agoReport

These are great suggestions...but for an adult. I got the impression that the asker was a young adolescent.

• Alan H

In their language, naturally and courteously

Some girl said I very pretty and I know it.   Compliments that are you smart and a sense of humor.  Strong without being aggressive or pushy.

I'm only familiar with how to abduct women. They usually talk a lot, but not me. 

Talk to them exactly like you talk to guys, if you are still struggling ask your sisters or female cousins, preferrably older ones. That was what I did.

Lots of information online. Just google the question

• tony

Women are not attracted to guys that come across as insecure.

You can’t talk to women and seem like a nervous wreck and expect her to feel attraction towards you. A woman expects a man to be powerful, confident, and secure with himself. If she senses that you don’t possess those traits she will quickly lose attraction towards you.

One of the major factors that will kill a woman’s attraction toward you is displaying a lack of social intelligence.

Women are social creatures. You have to know how to talk to women in a way that brings out her fun, flirty, and playful side.

There is a song “Girls Just Want to Have Fun…” and the song is correct. This is especially true if you’re talking to a woman in a bar. She is there to have fun. You must be able to flirt with a woman in a way that makes her feel like she is back on the playground with her childhood crush.