Do you get annoyed with sending text messages , due to the misspelling of words and autocorrect?

I have somewhat large fingers, so this makes it a little bit harder to text and even type on a computer keyboard. There are often typing errors which I have to go back and correct.

I am constantly misspelling words, and it does not help when the autocorrect tries to guess what I am saying and inputs words automatically for me. I use "Swype" keyboard feature where I run my fingers across the letters to create a word. And other times I just push each letter or number individually with my finger.

Sometimes I find it easier to use the voice text input. Where I speak into the phone and the words that I am saying comes up on the screen.

Does anyone else get annoyed with texting?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Extremely annoyed. I also get annoyed when things aren’t capitalized correctly. Growing up, writing is everything. Imagine if you send in a resume that’s full of mistakes. It’ll get tossed right away. So people should take their time to spell and capitalize things correctly. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.