Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 4 weeks ago

Cracker Barrels Breakfast V.S Lunch/Dinner which do you prefer??

which do you prefer at cracker barrel the breakfast or the lunch/dinner

give me an ohnest answer.. which is better

• WOOWHO

apparently one lacks a dictionary  or definition of BETTER  of more excellent  or EFFECTIVE TYPE   or  QUALITY 

an example a comparison a METAL handle on a brush would be BETTER than a plastic  handle because  of it  less likely to bend or break

all three meals  are  about FOOD    food is any  nutritional substance that people  or animals eat  or drink  or plants absorb to maintain life and growth  

so  i can have sausage at a morning meal or mid day or dinner same for a bread meat and vegetables  and fruit

• In

I prefer to avoid this business altogether, but sometimes the wifey wants to go.  I order breakfast and she orders one of the dinners.  Don't buy any of the over priced swag in the gift shop.  It is usually marked up 40-60% over what the same merchandise sells for elsewhere.  For example the rocking chairs that they sell for $149 cost $99 at Lowe's, which is amusing since our local Cracker Barrel is located in the parking lot in front of our Lowe's.

suicide.

After 3 years of working at Denny's and the wife managing one I really do eat there far more than I'd like. ... Cracker Barrel is interesting in so far that every time I'v... ... I worked for EYM who owns most of the dennys in Dallas Fort Worth. ... Prices are higher than Denny's, but I like the atmosphere, desserts & breakfast all day.

The old timer's breakfast for me, anytime of the day.  Never had lunch there.

I like it all, but if I had to make a choice, I would say the breakfast because they have the BEST tasting bacon!

they don't have one where I live, I wanted to go there

I prefer lunch the chicken strips and Mac and cheese are very good.

• X

Neither. Their food is trash.

I prefer the breakfast at Cracker Barrel.