Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Am I Pregnant?

So around October 29th my boyfriend and I had sex. I had gotten off my period two days prior. I have been sick for over a month now with mono, ear infections, and a rash all over my body. My boyfriend didn't tell me til after he came that he didn't pull out. We had not been using protection because I was switching my birth control at the time. He refused to but me a Plan B and I did not have enough money myself to buy one. I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms to date. but I am also still very sick. I wasn't ovulating and for the past two years i have been sexually active I haven't been using protection and there may be a chance im infertile. 

Two days after your period, likely not but it's not impossible.

My magic  🎱 ball says.....go see your doctor.

• Pippin

This question makes no sense. 

Why are you having sex if you are that sick?

We're you so sick that you failed to notice he hadn't out a,condom on?

Why would you think he would pull out ..And why did he have to tell you he ejaculated? That IS what usually happens during sex.

First you say you've been on birth control, then you say you've been TTC for 2 years.

Are you pregnant? No idea. How could anyone here know that!

You need to go see a psychic or Gyno to get your answer

• Cozette
      1 month agoReport

Pray tell... what is she to do with the words from a psychic? They play dress up with a lot of hocus pocus garbs and jewelry!