What is your thought on good people who dont have kids?

I mean. There will be less good people in the world.

Smart.

Kids cost money and life.

And as they get older into adulthood, parents often go unappreciated for their sacrifices.

🥴 I hate kids. Will never have them. Too much sacrifice for creatures that don't give a shxt, except about their own selfish wants and needs.

A waste.

• P

They're the ones really

saving the planet!

That it's their choice to male.

• Hollis

I’m one of those people and I think they’re neat

None of my business whether people have kids or not. Had you ever considered that maybe they can't have kids for some reason?

I don't think about it. Maybe they don't want kids. Maybe they can't have kids.

• Peter

no need kids.  have unlimited sex and ejaculation

If they can not have kids. Then they should try to adopt some. or become houseparents at an home for children that have been taken away from their families because of something the parents did. if they can not have their own family they can love someone else's kids and raise them to be good people instead of becoming bad parents themselves. Thanks for the question.