How do I deal with my helix piercing?

So I got my piercing on the 9th of November, but I have a wedding on the 29th. Only 20 days apart. 

I just recently found out that I'm going to be forced to wear a turban as it's customary for the close male relatives to wear one during the wedding in my culture.

I was wondering if it's safe to take it off for like 3 or so hours or if there's some alternative that anyone can think of for me since I really don't want it to heal and have to do this again.

Please provide solutions or at least something constructive rather than just saying I'm screwed 😅 

Thanks

• Laura

No it is not safe to remove the jewelry from the piercing.  If you do, the piercing will close up almost immediately because you got the piercing so recently. 

You can tape your ear up using a cotton ball and bandage to protect the jewelry, then you can safely wear the turban.