is it wrong?

alright so, i’m bisexual. i feel like this is a dumb question but can i call myself gay? like..i saw this shirt i rlly like that says “gay and proud” but can i really wear that? LMAO idk

It isn't wrong because since you do have attraction to the same sex

but at least in my own opinion, wearing something like that outside of a pride support celebration or something, I personally feel like its advertising the fact you are gay and want people to know it. I am not saying that is what you are doing at all, but personally I wouldn't wear one out to just wear it because people don't need to know who I like. It isn't any of their business nor do they want to know anyways.

• bi is just a combination of heterosexuality and homosexuality. so it wouldn't be wrong.

• reme_1

Sometimes you are gay- depends on who you are with...… LMAO

Yeah you could. To the public, you can broadcast whatever you want. Gay, alien, helicopter, whatever. 

But you are still whatever you identify as. It doesn’t have to be the same label. 

I would suggest hunting down a 'Bi and Proud' shirt - in order to be more accurate (and to roughly double your chances of getting laid).

You could, but you would still be bisexual.

Wear what you want. There was a time when people wore a T-shirt that said "I'm with stupid" and an arrow pointing at you. That's just as demeaning.

Yes, it's wrong. You can't be dipping your willy in anything that moves. Make a choice. Either you are straight, gay, or a pervert.

• ouch so I guess having broader attraction makes you a pervert? You know, studies recently say that bisexuals are actually one of the more discriminated sexualities in lgbt, and people like you are why. You aren't a pervert for like two genders. that doesn't even make sense.

Wear what you like providing it wont offend others.

No. Words mean things. The last thing you should be doing if you want to have your sexual orientation taken seriously is to LIE about it.

It's just a joke T-shirt true but there's a lot of baggage re: bis and gays over bis mislabeling themselves and bringing harm and disrespect to gays because straight people think we're convertible, or not real. Please, don't do it.