Has millions of years of our ancestors not lived in society and survived in the wild?

It’s called “farming”

yes that is true, our ancestors are taught to grow their own food, take care of themselves and their families and most important how to live without the need for huge governments, banks, corporations ..... we are not intelligent species, we are being brainwashed and indoctrinated to be dependent and subservient to the system .........

• David

Well they still built houses and communities, but yes, ancient humans lived a lot more intimately with the wilderness than modern humans do.

• hammy

I dont believe that at all, I believe that we always had societies of housing, food, and medicines. 

I heard that we were previously advance, but the Ice Age and time froze most of it over. Only some advanced items were recovered, very very advanced.

I honestly believe that human beings were always human, not evolved or well see half chimps and humans today.