z2019m asked in HealthDental · 3 weeks ago

Yellow and white scales on my tongue ?

I am trying to figure out what this stuff is inside my mouth. I’ve tried googling hundreds of things. Is is thrush or dehydration? 

You need to clean your tongue scratch But not too hard if It doesn’t work see a doctor it could caused by fungus or could indicates a systemic condition 

It's the bactera growing in your mouth. I recommend high strength mouth wash and a more acidic diet (lemons, green apples, vinaigrettes, etc).

• z2019m3 weeks agoReport

I have some leftover Magic Mouth Wash prescription. Would that clear it up? 

• blank

I am not a doctor and would suggest seeing one to totally confirm what it's is. But I know some antibiotics could cause thrush sometimes. If you have not been drinking enough water it could be dehydration. It could also be a combination of both. It could be neither of these to be honest. So I would see a doctor to confirm. My answer is just a guideline of what it could possibly be and how either can happen. Not a confirmed answer as I am not a doctor.

No it is not. What it is, is disgusting