How does one start a business?

I don't plan to start my own business, but I am just curious how one is made. I know you need to sell a product or service but when does it become a business? Don't you need to register first or something

There are several good articles about starting a business in the entrepreneur section of the Your Harmonic Resonance site.

Also, read the Bloomberg site and the INC site.

• John

First you need to research the market you intend on entering to see if you can compete with the prices you will pay for your stock. Then you need to write a business plan to present to banks for your loans.

• Judy

First you decide on what business you want to start, then research it and write a business plan. You might or might not have to register your business depending on what it is, where it is and what you call it.

• Justin3 weeks agoReport

I know that I have to sell a product or service. I'm just wondering when does it become a real business. Don't you have to register with the government or something, or is it more if you make money it's a business like they did along time ago