Abby asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Should I be eating chocolate mousse when I'm trying to loose weight?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Listen, the main idea is to try to feed your body with as many nutrients and vitamins as you can each day. If you're in the mood for a chocolate moose one day, sure eat it and savor it. When you're full, stop eating. When you're hungry, listen to your hunger cues and pick up something that's a whole food with lots of nutrients. Never be afraid of food. Don't tell yourself that "no, you can't eat it," because as human nature, you're going to rebel and eat it. Not only that, but you'll eat way too much of it even past the point where you're happy eating it. You'll just do it mindlessly because you're being a rebel. If you allow yourself to eat it, like by mentally telling yourself that "you can eat it," you'll find that maybe you don't really want it now and might save it for later. Maybe you do want it now, so you'll eat it. You'll focus on your mousse and you'll come to a point where you feel like you've had enough and eating more doesn't seem like it will make you happier, so you stop eating and listen to your hunger cues. Maybe you'll want a bit tomorrow. Maybe after about a week. Maybe more. Maybe you'll want another sweet treat or salty snack on a different day. Just let yourself enjoy the moment that your in and the cravings you might have. Never be a bully to yourself and restrict these small treats otherwise you'll ruin it for yourself mentally, and therefore physically. When trying to lose weight, the biggest help you can give yourself is to try to eat as many essential vitamins and minerals as you can while also allowing yourself to feed your happiness. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Chocolate mousse should not be part of your diet.  A chocolate covered mouse however would be acceptable because of the protein.

• 3 weeks ago

Not really, no.

• Prissy
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Well,if you still burn more calories than the caloric amount you introduce, then you definìtely can eat chocolate mousse even if you are following a diet. So ,if you do not eat too much of it,Yes,you can.

By the way, i love chocolate mousse 😉

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Maybe like half a cup twice a week.

• 4 weeks ago

Go for the obvious on this one.

• zeno
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Maybe in small amounts if they are dark chocolate. I eat a few mounds a week because they

Have coconut and some healthy nutrients in

Them.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes. I recommend 2 gallons per day. 

• Jay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You can't "loose" weight so it doesn't matter either way

• 4 weeks ago

chocolate is good for you.  so nah your good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.