What do these symptoms mean?

For context, I'm 16 years old. I weigh 95 pounds, and I'm 5'2". For the past few months I have not been feeling like myself. My symptoms include:

~massive stomachaches (feels like stomach is on fire)~trouble swallowing (as if esophagus is swollen)~falling asleep suddenly (recently I've been falling asleep while sitting up with objects in hand and in public/noisy situations)~ringing in ears (no pattern identified)~inability to vomit (I've thrown up at least once a month my whole life, but in the past few months I have been unable to throw up)~heart abnormalities (feels like heart is being squeezed; heart rate jumps suddenly while lying or sitting down; these pains have woken me up several times)~blurry vision (comes on suddenly)~brain fogginess (several times a day my brain "shivers"; unable to identify a pattern, but it feels like mind is shaking or water is being poured on it, often followed by loss of memory of the past few minutes)~queasiness (similar to feeling malnourished, however, I've been feeling like this even when I'm well fed)~blackouts (eyes go suddenly completely black and then gradually fade back into light)~horrific nightmares (almost always include murder, kidnapping, and rape, and are often set in ancient times unfamiliar to me)~bloody noses (nearly every day, painful, feels like head is being crushed in)~involuntary emotional expression (sudden laughter or crying at strange times, unable to control)What's wrong with me?

Favorite Answer

B12 defiency can cause stomach pain, ringing ears, fatigue, brain fog, etc.  Instead of guessing, go back to the doctor and get all your vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron, etc.  tested and get them into the high normal range.  If he says it's normal, ask him for the number and get it to the high range of normal.  Consult an Internist who specializes in complex medical problems.

Your symptoms suggest that you should make an appointment with a doctor. He or she will be a gateway for referrals to specialists as indicated by your conditions, some of which seem quite serious.

Even if it takes a while to figure out the problems, the reassurance you'll receive that at least something is being done may let you start feeling better.

Go see a doctor

Hi, we're all random strangers on the internet.  It's doubtful any of us are medically trained and if we were we certainly wouldn't diagnose you here.  SEE A DOCTOR.

• Anna Belle1 month agoReport

I saw a doctor and he told me to eat more salt. Not helpful.