Need Help Finding A Specific Book?

So basically I read this book as a kid and it was my favourite book ever. I’m listening to all my old playlists and I’ve had such a rough year and I just want to read that book again but I can’t remember the name 

So the plot. Basically, this girl, her little sister, and her mom, who travel in a truck and never stay in one place too long, visit their hometown and stay with the moms sister 

There’s magic involved, the town is a magical town, and there’s this kid in a wheelchair the main character befriends who is the ‘hero’ of the town, along with some rich guy

The rich guy has a brother and they were performers, but one of them got cursed or something to never stay in one place too long. I think they got cursed because they liked the same girl, but it’s kinda blurry 

There’s 3 ice cream scoops on the cover, and it’s magic ice cream which makes you feel melancholy/bittersweet.

By the end of the book the curse is broken and the family stays in this town forever, where the mom is a painter 

Please please help me find this book I’m begging you, I can’t remember much and it’s driving me crazy and I need the book so bad. It’s like an itch I need to find the book or I’m going to go insane. Please if you know of a big like this, pleaseee tell me! Any help is valuable! 

A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd. Midnight Gulch used to be a magical place, a town where people could sing up thunderstorms and dance up sunflowers. But that was long ago, before a curse drove the magic away. Twelve-year-old Felicity knows all about things like that; her nomadic mother is cursed with a wandering heart. But when she arrives in Midnight Gulch, Felicity thinks her luck's about to change. A "word collector," Felicity sees words everywhere---shining above strangers, tucked into church eves, and tangled up her dog's floppy ears---but Midnight Gulch is the first place she's ever seen the word "home." And then there's Jonah, a mysterious, spiky-haired do-gooder who shimmers with words Felicity's never seen before, words that make Felicity's heart beat a little faster.