Spiritual question, please give me T or F. About God empowering a person.?

The degree to which I(God) strengthen you on a given day is based mainly on two variables:1)The difficulty of your circumstances, and 2)your willingness to depend on me(God) for help.

If you disagree all the way around just put D)

God doesn't have those limits...He says "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me">

or God is my refuge and my strength. If you believe what He says, you can trust it is true.

• Archer

You would need to be specific in which of the many gods your asking about and just because you don't know the proper name for your choice in the gods does not make the generic 'god' a proper noun.

• reme_1

Please stop depending on god to answer your prayers. You have to control your own life.

• Jake

A person can know many truths by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

take the left hand path

No problem is any more difficult than another. If it's God's will, it will be done.

• odd

F

It's not a true formula.

That "God empowered me thing?". . . it's your own will. Usually.

False. It depends 100% upon your ability to imagine a positive result.